Features and Benefits
St. Augustine Self-Storage Rentals is a state-of-the-art storage facility serving the St. Augustine, Florida, area with spacious, secure, climate-controlled units. Whether this is your first time renting or you are a seasoned pro, please rest assured that St. Augustine Self-Storage Rentals will ma
Since our goal is to provide top-quality products and services, we have put together a list of features, benefits, and tips to help improve your moving experience.
Facility Features and Benefits
- 10-foot-high fortress perimeter masonry wall construction, gated keypad-controlled access, video cameras
- Air-conditioned units up to 10x25
- Concrete block construction
- Concrete driveways (much cooler in summer)
- Drive directly to your unit
- Great location
- Large truck accessibility
- Mailbox rentals—approved address for occupational license
- MasterCard and Visa accepted
- More cubic feet of storage—20 percent more storage than the competition on average
- Private lock and key
- Moving supplies also available
Whether the locker you choose is air conditioned or not, in order to prevent dampness intrusion, it is recommended to keep all your goods off of ground-level concrete floors and away from direct contact with masonry walls. Laying wood pallets on the floor will help accomplish this (we offer them free of charge). This separation allows for good ventilation, and in case of an emergency (fire, smoke, flooding, etc.), it offers additional assurance that your goods will remain safe. Do not store foodstuffs in your locker unless they are stored in secure, thick plastic containers! Also, since it is your lock and key, you should from time to time check the contents of your locker. This is the only way to verify a water leak, insect problem, maintenance issue, etc.
Initial impression tells a lot about a business. The appearance of the office, manager, grounds and buildings can give you a great deal of insight as to the way a property is managed. Price is also important in selecting a storage facility. You can be confident in knowing that St. Augustine Self-Storage Rentals will give you superior service, spacious units and quality moving supplies at a reasonable price.
Finally and most importantly, get insurance. We do not carry insurance on your property nor are we bailment contractors. Consult your agent to check your homeowners', renters' or business policy. If it cannot be insured through your policy, insurance information can be obtained from the manager—please ask for a brochure.
- Any electronic components (T.V., stereo, computers, etc.)
- Business and personal files
- Fine furniture (subject to swelling, mildew, veneer separation, or odors)
- Framed pictures
- Stored paper
- Stuffed furniture or mattress lockers